do you ever get weirded out by the fact that everyone around you is constantly within their own mind and thinking a million secret thoughts and battling internal struggles just like you and that you’re not the only one who thinks these things and that the people around you aren’t just faces meant to fill up your life but they’re actually really deep people who have a lot more to them than you ever actually even think about
- Deep Red - I request your company for pizza.
- Red - We should watch anime together
- Pink - I rather like your face
- Blue - You’re beautiful
- Rose - Your blog is great
- Purple - You’re hotter than the southern hemisphere
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Violet - I would date you.
- Aqua - I'm rather fond of your blog
- Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - We should hook up
- Tangerine - We don't have much in common but we should fuck anyway
- Amber - Notice me
- Cream - We don't talk, but your blog is A+
you are currently a ‘basic bitch’ please upgrade to ‘premium bitch’ for only 3 payments of $19.95
just waiting for that dude that will make me forget that I bothered with any other dude and embarrassed myself
Oftentimes I avoid eye contact with you as to not accidentally make it look like I’m still paying too much attention to you. I wonder if you ever notice it, or even care about it. Of course, I doubt you would resent it the way I did.
"Why aren’t you hungry?"
“Why do you feel nauseous?”
“Why is your face breaking out?”
“Why is there some other unexplainable thing going on with your body?”
how am I supposed to know